Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

The adventure into the Nare lands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasmaton
BeastMaster/Brotherhood member class A
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
The adventure into the Nare lands Left_bar_bleue5000/80000The adventure into the Nare lands Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
The adventure into the Nare lands Left_bar_bleue900/900The adventure into the Nare lands Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

The adventure into the Nare lands Empty
PostSubject: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:00 pm

-i walk around the nare lands and draw parts of the land on paper to map out the areas i come to them-

"...."
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Warrior Member/Fighter/Hunter
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
The adventure into the Nare lands Left_bar_bleue50/100The adventure into the Nare lands Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Health:
The adventure into the Nare lands Left_bar_bleue100/100The adventure into the Nare lands Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Kurosaku walking in the Nare lands . He never thought someone was there . Kurosaku walked next to him looking straight . He said " Hello there , I'm Kurosaku ." Kurosaku turned around seeing a gate that has many wild animals . He walked near the gate . He jumped inside the animals walked away like they were afraid of Kurosaku . " Hm .. Strange ." He then walked out the gate .
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
The adventure into the Nare lands Left_bar_bleue5000/80000The adventure into the Nare lands Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
The adventure into the Nare lands Left_bar_bleue900/900The adventure into the Nare lands Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:11 pm

"..." *opens bingo book and looks through it and does not see this person's name in it than closes it and puts it aways*
-walks overs to the animals looking at the surroundings as if excepting something to happen-
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
The adventure into the Nare lands Left_bar_bleue50/100The adventure into the Nare lands Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Health:
The adventure into the Nare lands Left_bar_bleue100/100The adventure into the Nare lands Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Kurosaku looked at him " Did you hear me ?" Kurosaku said . He picked up tiny rocks . He then throws then into the gate area . Lots missed the animals and hitted the gate . He walked around in boredam . " You want to slay some animals with me ?" He ask the dude .
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm

*pulls out my daggers and nods* "...."
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Kurosaku laughs and pulls out his sword " Well .. You seem to be a quiet person ." He walked inside the gate swinging his sword around the air . There was massive wind . [b]" Air ." He said to himself . He then found an animal to slay but said " Want him ?"
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:33 pm

-after you stated that about 10 secs later i'm already on the animal with one hand on the rampaging animal and another with a dagger in my hand-
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Kurosaku watched him slay the animal deadly style . " Wow ." Kurosaku spots an animal he swung his sword and walked towards it . He then slashes the animal in half seeing the blood fall . " One down few more to go if you would like to continue ." He said .
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 pm

*he jumps off the dead body of his 1st victim and runs like a mad man at another as a wild boar charges at him*

-he steps on the boar's face than flips over and has my dagger slide down the back of the boar leaving a deep gash down the back of the boar-
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Kurosaku stared and got disracted . He then walked near a bear that was taller then him . The bear growed at him when Kurosaku held the sword really tight . The bear tryed to tackle him but Kurosaku stook his sword out , so the bear's heart was slashed . Lots and lots of blood Kurosaku saw .
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm

*the board collaspes from the loss of blood and i finish it with a stab at the brain than as i turn around and finds out he has been surrounded by a pack of wolfs*
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Kurosaku saw the wolve pack . There were ten of them . He screamed the wolved started walking towards Kurosaku . He was scared or anything related . He then slayed half of them . He pointed at the dude , the five wolves started to come toward him .
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:54 pm

-an evil smirk appeared on my face-

*in about 20 secs the wolves fall down to the ground bursting out blood as i stand about 10 meters from where i stood earlier*
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Kurosaku stopped for a while and exited the gate . " I'm tired ." He then falls down when he first exit .
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:58 pm

*i walks about 2 meters than turned around and throw my dagger and it nailed the last wolf in between its eyes and i walk over to it and take out my dagger and walk out the gate*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventure into the Nare lands   The adventure into the Nare lands Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventure into the Nare lands
Page 1 of 1