Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

The first Epic Boss Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meiun
Webmaster/First DoomLord/Part High Elf/King of Caldia
Meiun

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
The first Epic Boss Fight Left_bar_bleue80000/80000The first Epic Boss Fight Empty_bar_bleue  (80000/80000)
Health:
The first Epic Boss Fight Left_bar_bleue2900/2900The first Epic Boss Fight Empty_bar_bleue  (2900/2900)

The first Epic Boss Fight Empty
PostSubject: The first Epic Boss Fight   The first Epic Boss Fight EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Alright our first Epic Boss. I (Kisai) shall seek out the DoomLord armour pieces and gather them so I can become the first DoomLord. (see the class info for DoomLord). You can either attempt to stop me or help me aquire the pieces. Either way, im going to get them all and as above, become the First DoomLord. Then you have the choice to either A.Fight me and attempt to defeat me or B.Accept the gift I give and recieve a curse mark that, depending on your class and race will benefit or destroy you. Either one you choose, Ill be in one location. The Maelstrom. After the event all members who joined in the event will level up to level 5 or 5 levels and if you chose the curse mark, you get to keep it. Also I stay the first DoomLord till I die or decide to give my armour away.

Last edited by Kisai on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Head Admin/ Challenge Dome Admin/ Rouge leader and Brotherhood leader/One winged demon
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
The first Epic Boss Fight Left_bar_bleue5000/80000The first Epic Boss Fight Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
The first Epic Boss Fight Left_bar_bleue900/900The first Epic Boss Fight Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The first Epic Boss Fight   The first Epic Boss Fight EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 pm

do we post our choice here?
or rp it at the location?
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
The first Epic Boss Fight Left_bar_bleue80000/80000The first Epic Boss Fight Empty_bar_bleue  (80000/80000)
Health:
The first Epic Boss Fight Left_bar_bleue2900/2900The first Epic Boss Fight Empty_bar_bleue  (2900/2900)

PostSubject: Re: The first Epic Boss Fight   The first Epic Boss Fight EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 pm

You choose at the location when I appear with the full armour.
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first Epic Boss Fight   The first Epic Boss Fight EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Event Update-The second part of the Event is here! For those who would like a hard challenge, Come to the ruined library and fight the first Epic Boss. For those who want power come to the ruined library and join Meiun.
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first Epic Boss Fight   The first Epic Boss Fight EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Update-The event is finished and everyone who Participated in the event gained 5 levels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first Epic Boss Fight   The first Epic Boss Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

The first Epic Boss Fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Legends :: Admin :: Site Events-
Jump to: