Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meiun
Webmaster/First DoomLord/Part High Elf/King of Caldia
Meiun

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue80000/80000The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (80000/80000)
Health:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue2900/2900The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (2900/2900)

The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty
PostSubject: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 pm

A cloaked figure appears on the mountain walking towars the top.

Last edited by Kisai on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Head Admin/ Challenge Dome Admin/ Rouge leader and Brotherhood leader/One winged demon
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue5000/80000The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue900/900The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:28 pm

A hooded man appears in the brush along side you "im here to help you.." in a deep shadowish tone.
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue80000/80000The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (80000/80000)
Health:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue2900/2900The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (2900/2900)

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:30 pm

The air gets an icy chill as a massive sword is pulled out. Prove to me that your helping me find the piece.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
BeastMaster/Brotherhood member class A
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue5000/80000The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue900/900The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 pm

*appears out of the darkness about 5 meters from the two men*
-whispers- "I shall help you gain your pieces as long as the pay is good so do we have a deal..."
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Warrior Member/Fighter/Hunter
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue50/100The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Health:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue100/100The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Appears out of the dark . Kurosaku was holding his sword . He saw three men . " Hello ... I'm here to help you guys find the piece . " He said slowly not moving his sword . He sat down for a moment .
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:35 pm

My blade glows and I put it away. Find this piece and I will ifnd the helm. Bring it to the Maelstrom and we will have a deal. I then disappear.

Last edited by Kisai on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Head Admin/ Challenge Dome Admin/ Rouge leader and Brotherhood leader/One winged demon
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:35 pm

"how?..." looks back at his brother and shakes his head
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 pm

*nods* "we will not find it by standing around here" -he starts to walk NW-
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue50/100The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Health:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue100/100The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Kurosaku then walks around looking for the piece " Gawd I'm to lazy guys ." He said to them . He searched near bushes, leaves, trees, and everywhere else . Kurosaku then took a break and sat next to a nearby tree .
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

*i stab my dagger into the ground and put my ear up to it and listen to the vibrations of the land to see if what is around the area*
Back to top Go down
Kurosaku Ketsueki
Kurosaku Ketsueki

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Kurosaku walked up the mountain . He saw little rocks and dirt . He dug up the dirt feeling something " Hey I found something ! I think its the piece guys !" Kurosaku kept digging there was finally a hole . Yet he thought it was but it wasn't . " Aw .. Nevermind ." He said sadly .
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 pm

*i walked up the mountain and find a cavern* "Hmm...." - i walking in and look around for the piece traveling deeper and deeper-
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Elf Sorceress/High Elf Queen/Event Admin
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue5000/30000The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/30000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 pm

A female high elf appears on top of the mountain sitting and drinking Tea.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:00 pm

*keeps walking around the cavern and the thinks he caught a glimspe of a dark purplish light than he blinked and it was gone* "..."
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Left_bar_bleue5000/30000The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/30000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:04 pm

I finish my Tea and whistle causing elves to appear around the mountain. They then scatter to look for the piece.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:05 pm

*i keep wandering around the cavern and suddenly the ground under me collapses and i fall throw and i feel a sudden strong dark presence*

"Is it near or is that my mind playing tricks with me"
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:06 pm

I appear next to Yasmaton. Ill be taking that piece. Dont try to stop me. A few elves appear and stand behind me.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:08 pm

*smirks evilly* "Sry but i can't do that and if you get in between me and business i will have to kill you" -i quickly grab the piece than jumps up and vanishs into the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:29 am

I laugh before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]   The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

The first piece (The leg/feet pieces) [Event]
Page 1 of 1