Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

A calm place to rest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Head Admin/ Challenge Dome Admin/ Rouge leader and Brotherhood leader/One winged demon
Genesis

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue5000/80000A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue900/900A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

A calm place to rest Empty
PostSubject: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Genesis walks up and takes his shirt off to let his wings spread and "breath" "ah, feels better" he lays down
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Elf Sorceress/High Elf Queen/Event Admin
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue5000/30000A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/30000)
Health:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue900/900A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 am

I appear sitting under a tree. So your my Lord's minion I presume?
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue6000/80000A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/80000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 am

*Walks up to a big tree and props down under it* Ahhh. Gug feel better now. *Sits his weapn to the side of him. I look over at Kagetsu sitting under another tree* Gug don't know you. Gug think you pretty. Gug want to know name of pretty lady.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Head Admin/ Challenge Dome Admin/ Rouge leader and Brotherhood leader/One winged demon
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue5000/80000A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 am

Genesis looks at the girl "kinda, whats it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue5000/30000A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/30000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 pm

My name is not important Half Ogre. My Lord wishes me to gather all of his minions to him so he can begin his plan.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:00 am

"Alright" Gensis gets up and puts his shirt back on
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:03 pm

I then disappear.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Character sheet
Experience:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue0/0A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue100/100A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Cloud was observing the small party of people, well if you could call them people. He lay on top of a small hill a few feet away from the others, this was his attempt at being stealthy but in reality it failed. This was of course, due to him standing out from the scenery with his spikey blonde hair and midnight black attire.

Silently he lay as still as he possibly could while trying to soak up all the information that he could. While listening to their three way conversation, ideas and random thoughts popped into Cloud's head. He's some guy's minion? maybe i should follow him and see where he leads me, then again if he uses those wings i might not be able to keep up. Cloud's thoughts started to get mumbled as his eyes quickly distracted his brain by focusing on the female elf that was leaving the area. "Ahh what graceful creatures the elves are......" Ow my did i say that out loud? I hope that ogre doesn't hear me! Keeping his eyes focused on 'Gug', Cloud awaited a reaction to his sudden outburst.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Genesis flys up above tree level he feels someone is near as he says to himself "spy?" he looks around somemore and finally sees cloud and glares at him for a momment to find out who he really is and or who he works for.

he shouts "who are you? what is ur business here?!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Character sheet
Experience:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue0/0A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
A calm place to rest Left_bar_bleue100/100A calm place to rest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:45 am

An unknown character shot up into the sky, black angel-like wings out stretched, it seemed to appear out of the corner of Cloud's eye. He rolled onto his back to get a better view of the figure. The figure stopped in the air, it created a silhouette by blocking out the moonlight. It cast a huge shadow over the hill which Cloud lay upon. It opened it's mouth to speak. "Who are you? What is your business here?" It appeared to be human and male.

Cloud chuckled while scrambling to his feet. "What is my business here? Is that really important?" He had a better view of the man at his current angle. Cloud recognised him instantly. The name Genesis popped into Cloud's head. Genesis, I've heard of him before. A legendary Warrior. Cloud stared into Genesis's eyes with his own glowing blue ones and said "The name's Cloud"
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 am

I appear behind Cloud with my left hand on my hip. I heard that. I then raise my left hand and send a ball of magic at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A calm place to rest   A calm place to rest Empty

Back to top Go down

A calm place to rest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Legends :: Areas :: Keiryuu River-
Jump to: