Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

Kisai (Ill change my name later probaly)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meiun
Webmaster/First DoomLord/Part High Elf/King of Caldia
Webmaster/First DoomLord/Part High Elf/King of Caldia
Meiun

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
Kisai (Ill change my name later probaly) Left_bar_bleue80000/80000Kisai (Ill change my name later probaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (80000/80000)
Health:
Kisai (Ill change my name later probaly) Left_bar_bleue2900/2900Kisai (Ill change my name later probaly) Empty_bar_bleue  (2900/2900)

Kisai (Ill change my name later probaly) Empty
PostSubject: Kisai (Ill change my name later probaly)   Kisai (Ill change my name later probaly) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:18 am

Name:Kisai
Apperance:Avk
Basic Class(Warrior, Rouge/Archer or Mage.):High Elf Wizard
History:Unknown
Race(Human,Elf,Orc):Elf
Allignment:Neutral

You can start as a high ranki in your class such as Master Swordsman, Wizard and Master Rouge but you will have to make your char app look really good and be a little bit lengthy.

Stats:These are just to show how good you are in that category and these will be used in a fight. As such, You can have one 10 and one 9. the rest are 1-8.

Strength:8
Defense:9
Stamina:8
Range:8
Health:8
Mana:10
Stealth:8

Self-Approved
Back to top Go down

Kisai (Ill change my name later probaly)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Legends :: Registrations :: Character Registration-
Jump to: